The Miramichi Salmon Association (MSA) is currently seeking an individual to fill the position of
Administrative Assistant and Member Relations Clerk.
Position: Administrative Assistant and Member Relations Clerk
Location: South Esk MSA Office, 485 Route 420, South Esk NB, E1V 4L9 Reporting and Supervision:
Term: Full time for 6-month term position, with the possibility for extension. Hours of work: 40
hours per week
Compensation: This position will pay $16.00 per hour.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform administrative duties including fielding general inquiries via telephone and email,
and other office duties
• Coordinate and manage membership renewals
• Coordinate and manage membership records
• Enter and update donor records
• Ensure programs Donor Perfect and Constant Contact are up to date
• Send information to members through email and mail (content will already be developed)
• Update pre-developed content to social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, YouTube)
• Arrange meetings for MSA staff and committees
• Participate in fundraising activities where needed
• Complete other assigned duties and responsibilities as identified by supervisor
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail. The successful candidate must be
proficient in Microsoft Office programs, familiar with social media posting, and able to schedule
and organize meetings.
Applications can be emailed to Robyn McCallum at . Applications are due by January 22ⁿᵈ,
2021 at 4:30 pm.