We are looking for an Administrative Assistant! If you have the skills and qualifications listed below send your resume our way!
Administrative Assistant – Membership
The Miramichi Salmon Association (MSA) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a part-time position to assist with the administration and office duties associated with its annual membership and fundraising programs.
- On a weekly basis, maintain and update individual member/donor records using MSA’s donor management/computer software program. One-on-one interaction with members/donors may be required.
- Assist in the production, distribution and fulfillment of MSA’s annual membership renewal and acquisition initiatives, including preparing solicitation packages, processing & tracking responses, producing/sending thank you letters & tax receipts, etc.
- Assist with the administration duties associated with processing Dinner Event results, including data-entry of attendees, gifts & donations, processing/sending thank you letters & tax receipts, etc.
- Assist with the administration duties associated with targeted donor/VIP gift solicitation. ‘Campaigns’, including preparing solicitation packages, tracking results, updating donor records, etc.
- Using MSA’s donor management system, assist with tracking/reporting on donor giving histories.
- As requested, assist with the administration of other new membership or fundraising initiatives.
- Assist with general office administration such as answering phones, preparing and posting large mailings, inventory reconciliation, etc.
- Support and participate in MSA’s fundraising activities whenever possible.
- Preferably, a post-secondary diploma or higher in Office and/or Business Management, Bookkeeping, CMR or other applicable discipline.
- Solid computer and IT knowledge; proficient in using Microsoft Office products, etc.,
- Comfortable working with customer/client-based software; data-entry and batch processing skills.
- Previous experience working within a client-focused Office or Business Management environment.
- Confident when communicating with the general public, including cold-calling via telephone.
- Work and/or volunteer experience in the not-for-profit sector would be considered an asset.
- Bilingualism an asset, but not required
Reporting:- Position reports to the Director of Development and Communications
Location: MSA Office, South Esk, NB.
Compensation: This position currently calls for 16 hours per week, but could increase with business growth. Scheduling of work hours to be negotiated. An hourly rate $16.00/hr is being offered. No health or pension benefits offered.
Applications: To be considered for this part-time position, please submit a resume outlining your work experience and qualifications to ac.no1560833362mlasi1560833362hcima1560833362rim@o1560833362fni1560833362 or mail to Miramichi Salmon Association, #485, Route 420, South Esk, NB E1V 4L9. Applications must be received by no later than June 23, 2019.
The MSA thanks you in advance for your interest in this position, however will only be contacting those individuals it wishes to interview.