Kelt Tagging Update 2017

Unfortunately we did not have any luck catching kelt this past weekend – the water was high and murky, winds were cold, and nothing was biting. We are going to postpone the kelt tagging: tentatively Friday, May 5th and Saturday, May 6th – weather dependent. We will be set up at the Red Bank Wharf again. If you are available to help catch some fish please contact Holly via email or at 622-4000 for more information.

Leave a Comment